Behind the scenes of Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
White People: - “Black people are always pulling the race card!”
"Both women live in Arizona…"
There ya go.
My name’s Dave. I’m 26 years old, I live in Philadelphia, and, on occasion, I play guitar and sing in a band. And I suffer from clinical depression.
Sometimes that last part strikes people as an odd introduction. Because a lot of people who do suffer from depression…
nothing can hurt me
Sydney Corcoran poses at the finish line one year after she was injured in the Boston Marathon bombing. More Here
On Sunday evening, a very good friend of mine lost her life, as well has her unborn baby’s due to a horrific car accident.
Her and her husband were coming up on their one year wedding anniversary in July, and she has a six year old at home.
Funerals are expensive as hell, and with Calvin supporting Annabelle by himself, it’s hard to come up with the funds for a funeral. If anyone could help in some way, her family would greatly appreciate it.
It hasn’t sunk in that she’s gone yet. We were due 12 days apart from each other and we found out we were having girls the same day. We talked regularly. This doesn’t even seem real.
It’s crazy to think how short life can be, and how bad things happen to the best of people.
My heart hurts.
This is incredibly sad. My condolences.
Morrissey + Black Metal = This
This is honestly one of the most sexist articles I’ve read on Yahoo. Here’s some gems from the article:
- "I know that you want to believe that you have lots of time to develop a brilliant career and have a wonderful family. But you don’t. By the time you graduate from college, half of your childbearing years are behind you."
- "My response to the "But I haven’t seen the world yet" or "Aren’t your 20s all about having fun?" conjecture is that it’s all fun and games until somebody winds up a spinster with cats."
- "If seeing the world is at the top of your list, OK, but the world will always be there. Your fertility is relatively fleeting."
- "You’ve got to find a husband and stop wasting your time."
- “In your early 20s, you are at the peak of your attractiveness and your fertility. Use this time to your very best advantage.”
- "You’re not getting any younger! Ask your maiden aunt. She can tell you, right after she feeds her cats."
- “Don’t buy the current feminist rhetoric about how hookups are empowering for women. They’re not. Casual sex is damaging to a woman’s head, heart, soul, and body. You deserve better than that. Do you know what’s empowering? Being in a committed relationship with a wonderful man who adores you.”
- “ If you do choose marriage and motherhood, be prepared for the indignation of the feminists, the liberals, and the progressives who think that it’s incongruous for an educated woman to aspire to these traditional roles. Let them think that — but you know better.”
So remember ladies, we’re only worth while when we are at the peak of our fertility and we should do what this woman says so we don’t become spinster cat-ladies. Because children are all that matter, right? Some women may have another outlook on life, but this is the only correct answer, right?
Yo, fuck the Princeton mom. Sexist fucking idiot.